Residential Electrician in Panama City
Just because some home electrical repairs look like an easy project to get done on a Saturday afternoon doesn’t mean you should do it on your own. Panama City Electric professionals are here to get your weekend projects completed safely and efficiently. We are the residential electricians Panama City homeowners can count on, and our licensed electricians can handle a wide variety of electrical needs, big or small.
Our residential electricians are:
- Dedicated to integrity, safety and excellence
- Licensed and insured
- Passionate about high-quality customer service
- Friendly and prompt
- Committed to serving our customers 24/7
Electrical Repair Services
When dealing with electricity, it’s always important to know exactly what you’re doing. There’s a reason electricians must be certified and licensed. From old wiring to faulty outlets, repairing electrical problems can be dangerous. Our superior service at Panama City Electric will have your home operating safely again in no time. We respond quickly to your service requests and provide high-quality service. We can repair almost anything, big or small. Below is a list of common residential electrical services we provide:
- Light fixture and switch repairs: Flickering lights, frayed wiring and frequent burnouts are all signs your light fixtures need to be repaired. If your light switches are hot to the touch or pop when you turn them on or off, it’s time to have those looked at also to ensure there aren’t any fire hazards.
- Outlet repair: Over time, outlets can become loose due to the constant wear of plugging and unplugging cords. If your cords are easily removed from or fall out of the outlet on their own, you’re in danger of causing a fire.
- Bathroom, ceiling or attic fan repair: If any of your fans are making more noise than usual, it’s definitely something to pay attention to. Although bathroom fans aren’t the quietest, if it starts making an even louder noise or doesn’t seem to be doing its job, the motor probably needs to be repaired. Ceiling fans should be fairly quiet, but if it’s making a knocking noise or wobbling, it could be loosening from the ceiling.
Our professionals come prepared to assess and repair any electrical issues you might have. If they need something they don’t have on their van, our fully stocked warehouse will – and delivery personnel will quickly provide the part so our electrician won’t have to stop working. Don’t attempt repairs on your own. Contact a Panama City Electric professional today!
Residential Electrical Installations
With Panama City Electric, you can guarantee your electrical installations will be done right, the first time. Whether you’re updating your home or building a new one, we can install a variety of services:
- Smoke Detectors: Hardwired smoke detectors are more reliable than battery-powered detectors, so you don’t have to worry about the battery running out of juice. You can install batteries to a hardwired detector so if the power goes out, you’ll still have a working smoke detector.
- Home Generators: Be prepared for severe weather by having a home generator installed. By having a generator, you can ensure you’ll stay comfortable if the power goes out. Plus, food won’t go bad if the electricity is down for days at a time because your generator will run for weeks.
- Ceiling Fans: Ceiling fan installation always seems like a DIY project, but it should be done by a professional. New ceiling fans can spice up a room and keep it more comfortable. Installed correctly, a fan should not wobble or make noise.
- Light Fixtures: Old light fixtures can make a modern room look unfinished. Our electricians can get your home updated in no time, making sure your wiring is up to code and safe for your home.
New Wiring: If you have old wiring in your home, upgrading will not only improve the value of your home but also your safety.
Let Us Help You!
Whether you need an electrical inspection, panel upgrade, repair or installation, Panama City Electric can help you stay on budget and get your electrical needs met. Contact us today to get started!